Minor Ailment Service
The minor ailment scheme operating in Fartown, Bradley and Birkby areas of Huddersfield. You can opt to see your local pharmacist instead of your nurse/GP. You can use this service if you have any of the following conditions below:-
Athletes foot, Conjunctivitis, Constipation, Cold sores, Cough, Diarrhoea, Haemorrhoids, Hay fever, Headache, Earache, Temperature, Dental pain, Sprains, Indigestion, Insect bites and stings, Mouth ulcers, Nappy rash, Nasal congestion, Pruritus, Sore throat, Threadworm, Thrush.
If after consultation with the pharmacist you require any medication these will be provided free if you do not pay for prescriptions. You will only receive medicines if they are absolutely necessary.
Childrens' Immunisation Clinic
Wednesday 9.00am to 11.30am
Friday 08.30am to 4.00pm
Practice Nurse Clinics
You can see the practice nurse by making an appointment by phone or in person.
Practice Nurses hold the following clinics:
- Health Promotion and Advice
- Travel Advice and Immunisations (please inform practice 3 months prior to travel)
- Smear Tests
- Chronic Disease Management
- Hypertension Clinic
- Over 75 Health Check
- Ear Syringing
- Blood Tests
- Influenza and Vitamin B12 Immunisations
- 3 Yearly well person check up
- New patient medical
- Health Check 40 years to 74 years (excludes Chronic Disease Management patients)